WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- BASE - preferably one with SPF for this daytime look. BB and CC creams give a natural finish. Matte foundations are great if you have oily skin or want more coverage. Luminous foundations are also a good choice if you want a dewy finish.
- EYEBROW FILLER - This can be in the form of a brow powder, a pencil, or gel. Today, I chose to use a gel in a medium ashy brown color.
- EYESHADOW TRIO - This is the easiest way to get a complete eyeshadow look with colors that are complimentary. I chose a shimmery trio with a champagne, a rose gold, and warm medium brown. Another good option is Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells.
- EYELINER - Comes in gel, pencil, or liquid form. When drawing clean lines on semi-hooded eyes, liquid is preferred because it will not smudge onto your crease once it has dried and set. For smudgy looks, you can try the other forms.
- MASCARA - Comes in volumizing or lengthening formulas. I used my Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant for today's look.
- LIP / CHEEK DUO - Currently loving dual-purpose lip and cheek products. These can be in cream, stick, or jelly form. Today I went with a cream formula in a neutral pink.
- SPONGE/CUSHION - to blend your foundation or bb / cc ream.
- EYEBROW SPOOLIE - to soften filled in eyebrows
- EYESHADOW APPLICATOR (optional) - you can also use your fingers
- EYELINER BRUSH - to take the eyeshadow underneath eye
- EYELASH CURLER - to curl lashes and make them visible, especially when lining the eyes
Make sure you have prepped your skin by moisturizing it and applying sunscreen! All set? Let's begin.
STEPS (1) BASE (2) EYEBROWS
STEP (3) EYESHADOW USING VERTICAL GRADIENT METHOD
STEPS (6) BLUSH (7) LIP COLOR
I've included some product recommendations in the carousel below:
If you're curious about my policy on press samples, affiliate links, and sponsors, see my disclaimer and policies.